xArmageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sof-house

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help plz o.o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimikai

Kimikai

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Need help plz o.o Empty
PostSubject: Need help plz o.o   Need help plz o.o I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:15 am

kay i got kind of a problem,, i have a siggie,, but... lol i have no friggin idea what damn link i need x.x any1 can help meh plz?? =3
Back to top Go down
Taokakun

Taokakun

Number of posts : 49
Location : Heaven's Gate (it's not that they aren't letting me in; the gate's shiny... @.@)
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Need help plz o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help plz o.o   Need help plz o.o I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 pm

first you need to make it so that it can be read off the internet. I use tinypic.com myself. after that, look for the link that says "forum" and has /img on each side. copy and past it in your profile --> Signature, and make sure in the profile --> preferences it says that it'll show your siggy everytime you make a post and enjoy teh awesomeness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimikai

Kimikai

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Need help plz o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help plz o.o   Need help plz o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 am

kay kay,, i think itll work now, i tried to use imageshack,, but for some reason it didnt work out to well xD,, when i used a forum link there was like : Sponsored by imageshack or something under it x.x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Need help plz o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help plz o.o   Need help plz o.o I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:29 am

Photo bucket works The best for me o.o
Back to top Go down
https://xarmageddon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Need help plz o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help plz o.o   Need help plz o.o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help plz o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xArmageddon :: Armageddon :: Art Center-
Jump to: